Got questions? You’re in the right place!
What is the difference between shipping and delivery?
Shipping refers to packing and dispatching of your order. While placing an order, you will find a shipping timeline on the products displayed on the website (e.g. dispatched within 5 days). This refers to the number of working days it will take to dispatch the product from our end. The delivery may take 3-5 working days depending on the address specified for the order.
- How do I place a cancellation request on getglamr.com?
- Why does the dispatch time vary from seller to seller?
- How do I place a return/replacement request on getglamr.com?
- How do I know my order is confirmed?
- I paid cash on delivery, how would I get the refund?
- How long does it take for an order to get delivered?
- I have requested a replacement, when will I receive it?
- What if I choose to have my order replaced and the product is sold out?
- How long will it take me to receive the refund for my return or cancel?
- What if I am not available to receive my order?