Got questions? You’re in the right place!
What is the difference between shipping and delivery?
Shipping refers to packing and dispatching of your order. While placing an order, you will find a shipping timeline on the products displayed on the website (e.g. dispatched within 5 days). This refers to the number of working days it will take to dispatch the product from our end. The delivery may take 3-5 working days depending on the address specified for the order.
- How do I know my order is confirmed?
- What do I do if I get wrong update messages from courier company?
- How do I check the status of my order?
- What if I choose to have my order replaced and the product is sold out?
- How do I place a cancellation request on getglamr.com?
- What is order verification? Why is it required?
- How are items packaged?
- How long will it take me to receive the refund for my return or cancel?
- Can I open and check the contents of my package before accepting delivery?
- Cashback Offer