Got questions? You’re in the right place!
What is the difference between dispatch and delivery?
- Dispatch refers to packing and shipping of your order. This means that the order is on its way to your delivery address.
- Delivery date is the date on which your order will be delivered to the delivery address mentioned by you while placing the order.
- Why does the dispatch time vary from seller to seller?
- How do I place a return/replacement request on getglamr.com?
- What if I choose to have my order replaced and the product is sold out?
- How long will it take me to receive the refund for my return or cancel?
- Cashback Offer
- What if I am not available to receive my order?
- How do I place a cancellation request on getglamr.com?
- I have requested a replacement, when will I receive it?
- I paid cash on delivery, how would I get the refund?
- How long does it take for an order to get delivered?