Got questions? You’re in the right place!
What is the difference between dispatch and delivery?
- Dispatch refers to packing and shipping of your order. This means that the order is on its way to your delivery address.
- Delivery date is the date on which your order will be delivered to the delivery address mentioned by you while placing the order.
- How do I know my order is confirmed?
- Cashback Offer
- What is order verification? Why is it required?
- How are items packaged?
- What if I choose to have my order replaced and the product is sold out?
- How long will it take me to receive the refund for my return or cancel?
- Can I open and check the contents of my package before accepting delivery?
- I paid cash on delivery, how would I get the refund?
- How long does it take for an order to get delivered?
- What is the difference between dispatch and delivery?