Got questions? You’re in the right place!
What is order verification? Why is it required?
Order verification is done by getglamr.com for all cash on delivery orders. It is a backend process to ensure authenticity of the order placed and to make sure there is no inconvenience caused to the customer.
- How do I know my order is confirmed?
- How do I check the status of my order?
- What do I do if I get wrong update messages from courier company?
- How do I place a cancellation request on getglamr.com?
- What if I choose to have my order replaced and the product is sold out?
- Can I open and check the contents of my package before accepting delivery?
- Cashback Offer
- What is order verification? Why is it required?
- How are items packaged?
- How long will it take me to receive the refund for my return or cancel?