Got questions? You’re in the right place!
What if I am not available to receive my order?
- Your order is usually shipped within 24 hours of confirmation. Our logistics provider will then reach you to deliver the order. In case you are not available to take the delivery at first attempt, you may suggest a preferred time of delivery.
- An attempt is made to deliver the order at your preferred time. If no one is available to receive your order at this time, a second attempt is made after confirming with the customer. If the order is not received at second attempt then the order comes back to our warehouse. Our customer care executive will then get in touch with you to inform the non-delivery.
- Cashback Offer
- How do I know my order is confirmed?
- How are items packaged?
- What if I choose to have my order replaced and the product is sold out?
- How long will it take me to receive the refund for my return or cancel?
- Can I open and check the contents of my package before accepting delivery?
- I paid cash on delivery, how would I get the refund?
- How long does it take for an order to get delivered?
- What is order verification? Why is it required?
- I have requested a replacement, when will I receive it?