Got questions? You’re in the right place!
What do the different order status mean?
The order status let you know how far along your order is. The following status are used for an order to Process.
- Pending / On Hold – Order placed Successfully but the Payment is awaiting & in case of Cash on Delivery order has not been confirmed Yet.
- Processing – Payment / Confirmation for your order is received & order is accepted by the merchant, But the order is awaiting fulfillment.
- Ready to Ship – Your order has been dispatched / shipped that contains the Tracking number & name of the logistics provider.
- Shipped – Your order has been dispatched / shipped that contains the Tracking number & name of the logistics provider.
- How do I place a cancellation request on getglamr.com?
- Do I have to pay any shipping and delivery charges?
- What if I choose to have my order replaced and the product is sold out?
- How long does it take for an order to get delivered?
- Which courier company will deliver my order? Is it possible to choose my preferred delivery partner?
- I have requested a replacement, when will I receive it?
- Why does the dispatch time vary from seller to seller?
- What do I do if I get wrong update messages from courier company?
- How long will it take me to receive the refund for my return or cancel?
- How do I place a return/replacement request on getglamr.com?