Got questions? You’re in the right place!
What do the different order status mean?
The order status let you know how far along your order is. The following status are used for an order to Process.
- Pending / On Hold – Order placed Successfully but the Payment is awaiting & in case of Cash on Delivery order has not been confirmed Yet.
- Processing – Payment / Confirmation for your order is received & order is accepted by the merchant, But the order is awaiting fulfillment.
- Ready to Ship – Your order has been dispatched / shipped that contains the Tracking number & name of the logistics provider.
- Shipped – Your order has been dispatched / shipped that contains the Tracking number & name of the logistics provider.
- I have requested a replacement, when will I receive it?
- Cashback Offer
- How do I know my order is confirmed?
- What is the difference between dispatch and delivery?
- How long does it take for an order to get delivered?
- How do I place a return/replacement request on getglamr.com?
- How do I check the status of my order?
- What is order verification? Why is it required?
- I bought a product but it does not fit my size, can I get it replaced?
- How are items packaged?