Got questions? You’re in the right place!
If I receive a physically damaged product, can I get it replaced?
Delivery is usually safe, but, if you receive a damaged product you can return it. To avoid any hassle, go through the following steps:
- On delivery, check if the product is packed properly, is factory sealed and there is no physical damage to the carton.
- If you are concerned, don’t open the product yourself. Drop a mail email@example.com for further assistance.
- How do I know my order is confirmed?
- How long will it take me to receive the refund for my return or cancel?
- Cashback Offer
- How long does it take for an order to get delivered?
- How are items packaged?
- I have requested a replacement, when will I receive it?
- Why does the dispatch time vary from seller to seller?
- What if I choose to have my order replaced and the product is sold out?
- Can I open and check the contents of my package before accepting delivery?
- I paid cash on delivery, how would I get the refund?